Saturday, July 22, 2006

Look who's here new me

I fell pain in my heart for I have been destroyed
cant you hear that I have been crying out for help
but no you can see it the world as I know it is
falling apart I can say I am lost help but now I can
say me as I was has no been lost to the point
there is no return no more trying is a new road
cant stand this but I must go with it, I know its cold
but what can I do I have not be love nor liked by
the ones that I have been close to but now
it really shows I know know how I can trust
good bye all you fakes and all you who hate
I am here in a new form and I will stay
change it does not matter now I am died to you
sorry to say I will never fade away from your mind
but I can say I will kill to be back but that will not help
never again, I shall trust no more hope no more plays
time to show off the new me I hope you like what you see

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds a lot like the old you.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Salah said...

well i hope that the person that reads this come back to see this:
no, i am not the same person i am vary diffrent and i will tell you that you really dont know that i was and what i am now. i dont know if you know me or ever seen me but if you did the new me is some one you will not know. good bye and god be with our dieing souls

4:30 PM  
Blogger Assistant Village Idiot said...

I went back over your recent posts. Your statement seems to be "I am suffering, therefore I am right. Because other people do not notice my suffering, they are evil."

That sounds about right for a four-year-old child.

If a majority of Palestinians think as you do, they will never have what they want, because it will always be someone else's fault.

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To quote Abba Eben, you show why the Palestinians have never lost an opportunity to lose an opportunity...

11:17 PM  
Blogger Salah said...

hi, i will like to say a few things one i am not right. i am never right thats the whole idea of the latest poems that i never have been right, the idea that i change trying to truly find my self is saying that i still dont know what is right but i always feel like i am doing the right thing, i only wish to have a friend of mine to return to my life because they seemed to know what is right and i never trusted them then and i even cause a problem that i cant get out of with out that pesons help. and on a diffrent level, PALESTINE is a great country and due to all the s**t that people see here we may not be think right but we are trying. and i can say that is its not the palestinians problem for always failing. the usa and isreal has high goals for us and it the fact that we can not reach there under this occupation that we will fail. but in my eyes we are winners just by geting out of our beds every day and telling the world " life goes on." no one will bring us down.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home