Sunday, July 16, 2006

Dark steps

Sitting waiting for what is meant to happen
but I don't think it will ever happen to me
but then again it only a matter of time to
to the day that shall change my life and a
new world it is coming on its way but is it
here yet I don't know what will happen to
this person that is here now but I shall not
live this way any more for I am sick of this
life that we see before us any more tier of
blood fall in the name of life of that is not
worth this place with in this world must
die please I am sick of all of you all now
die and disappear for I am this new person
that will come though time that has already
has been lost to death of many more part
of this soul and I can handle the fact that I
am not what I was or what I am or will become
change shall be for ever through me in my life
no one shall cry for me but you all will cry in
the face of the new me the person that I never
have been no soul, filled with anger in my heart

1 Comments:

Blogger Salah said...

hey people i will like to here your comments on my work ask qustions some thing to tell me that you think i will like your input so i can work on my style of poems
thank you all

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home