Saturday, May 20, 2006

This returned 20/05/06

I have felt this once before but with a vary different feel
I remember the feel was much sharper and deep
Is it because I am older or wiser
This is not right for this time I all I have done is tell the truth
I have not done wrong on my behalf you ask
I did not hid but I feel you have and I ask why
All you wanted was the truth and I gave it to you
But will have the courage to tell me
What you feel and what shall happen to this
For I have been bothered by the out come
I did not want this to happen this way for I told you so
Please confront me don’t leave me in the dark
Its cold out here in the dark for I fear that I have been
Rubbed of some thing that I did not mean wrong
The truth was meant to come out some time
But if I knew it would come out this way
I would have lied until this vary day
For I have lost a friend the one I thought I can really trust

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home