Monday, March 27, 2006

Lost & confused

For I am lost, confused, and scared
This felling I have deep within my soul
I have no control, it controls me
It came from god as a gift, but it’s a curse
Two, not one, the past and the present
I don’t want ether one
I want control but like being controlled
Walk away this fine day and find
Something new something, I don’t, for
I see many but I cant do it, to the fact
I am loyal to the true one
I feel like I am cheating
Away feeling down just knowing
That it is two that I care about
Not one, even I don’t know who it is
Which one and how I will know
For now I will stay lost and confused

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice poem, KFH. I especially like the paradoxical statements. They give the piece a nice sense of 'equilibrium' (for example: "I want control but like being controlled"). Good work...

9:53 PM  
Blogger Salah said...

thats good that you liked that but my point is that i am confused

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, confusion can be expressed through paradoxes or contradictions, emphasizing on the fact that the poet doesnt rally know what he/she thinks or feels (i.e. confusion).

10:00 PM  
Blogger Salah said...

yo pro stop acting big and s**t ok i know you smart but ok

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home