Saturday, March 18, 2006

No more games

You asked me to disappear and now
I see you always looking towards me
I have a heart stop playing with it
For I can't stand another time unless
You decide to try this time for real
For I know I am over you to a point that
I can think of other then you
I don’t dream of you any more
And I may have some one new
But you know I don’t like this game
Game of love is a painful one
And I have been hurt to many times
To live through another one
Be strait and tell me what you want
From a poor soul like me

4 Comments:

Blogger Salah said...

well look at it this way now one will know who the hell is this person only me and her but thats all in the past so what ever and yah your week i will teach you how to do the comment thing one day i have been told i teach hate to man kind by one girl befor ok lol
*dont for get your talking to the devil* lol

12:39 PM  
Blogger Reham said...

Devil huh?

I'm sorry but my mommy told me i'm not allowed to talk to devils.

God this is so corny, I can't believe we're talking through comments and you're on the computer next to me.

SO CORNY.

and... STUPID.

and... Hey how much longer till alaa's class finishes?

12:42 PM  
Blogger Salah said...

yah it is and alaa finishes in 5min so wait ok losser

12:46 PM  
Blogger Reham said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW you linked me on your blog!


*pinches cheeks* Aren't you just precious? Yes, you are!

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home