Thursday, March 30, 2006

A word

One word changes the world
one word hurts so much
one word makes feelings change
one word hurts my Brian
more than that one word, the meaning of
what you said does so much so that
one word feels like knife in the chest
one word put a tear in the corner of my eye
one word makes me drop to my knees
one word kills me off
asking of a explanation for the one word
hurts more and can't stand no more
one word kills off feeling
one word destroys good
one word restores hidden evil
one word over thinking dies again

2 Comments:

Blogger Osaid Rasheed said...

Words have their effects, you are right.
I learned that acts are even more powerful, even the least acts.
good post man, keep it up !

4:25 AM  
Blogger Salah said...

i will and you can see my old works on the last likn to the side

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home