Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Control

I stand here looking up to a hole
this hole of empty hope
it keeps us going up for how long
for I have hope so long but
nothing that I hoped came to me
they tell me that you must work
work on the things you hoped for
but that is a empty hope itself
I have only so much hope left
they are what is left after
what I have done to my self
to much hope in fate
but not for long I shall take hope
and remove it from me
and replace it and you'll see
once it all in my control
nothing will destroy me
not even fate will get to me
hope is a hopeless idea to me

3 Comments:

Blogger Asad Ramallah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Asad Ramallah said...

"I stand here looking up to a hole,
this hole of empty hope"

strong words, i almost feel i have nothing to say..
but i wil try. after these last few days, i feel the same.
my friends in ramallah and gaza also say there is no hope!
but i feel i can see the hope..
maybe we need to try and write optimistic songs,
just to make our families in gaza more hopeful!

good luck to us in our hard days.
asad.

http://almanarasquare.blogspot.com/
or
http://almanarasquare.com/
http://ramalla.org/

8:45 PM  
Blogger Salah said...

hey Asad how are you?
well this is just talking about how some times i feel like there is no hope but we can change thing if we talk it into our hands and do waht we want with it with out thinking a help by fate or any outside hope just us
well yes god help all in gaza right now and my every thing get better

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home